All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey.

Naming this post after a Mamas & The Papas song seems appropriate, but then I remembered that the leaves are far from brown in these photos. In Alaska, Fall is so quick to happen that it feels like if you blink you will miss it. It's certainly nice while it lasts! I look forward to using my new tripod in the snow soon.

These are very cute tights but they already have runs in them.


The trees in our yard created a covering during the photoshoot as it was raining.

Cardigan: Verve Ami (via Fred Meyer)
Dress: Thrifted (via Value Village)
Tights: George (via Wal-Mart)
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Wrist Warmers: Handmade by me

Comments

  1. It's sad, it seems like most of the leaves have fallen, everything is
    In that stark looking phase until the snow decides to finally stick. I love the dark color palette here, the teal dress with the navy cardigan is sharp and isn't a pairing I would normally think off. (oh, those darn runs! I hate wearing tights for the first time and getting those!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment on this outfit! I am quite fond of this dress and cardigan, and one day something clicked and I figured "Hey, why not together?" It is funny how these things that come to mind seem like they should have been obvious.

      By the way, I am so happy that a fellow Alaskan is my first commenter. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your digital presence! Feel free to comment if you wish. I enjoy them greatly upon reception. :)

Popular Posts