I've got The Sick! (Plus, an outfit from last Friday!)


As you may know from my last post, I said that I was on the upswing from being sick. Oh how wrong I was. Today I had a low grade fever and a really sore throat. I went to the doctor on campus and she told me that I have a bacterial infection. Noooo!!!

It will be okay, though. She prescribed me some antibiotics that are going to help me feel better! It will certainly be nice since I have been sick for almost a month now!

Due to being sick and countless other school things, I will not be able to update everyday like I was doing for most of October. I am going to try to post Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. My mind is always coming up with awesome things that I would love to blog about, but then I look over at my Statistics book and remind myself of my priorities.

The good thing about all of this is that I am looking forward to completing the current assignment for my Advanced Drawing class. It's due in two weeks! I will share progress as I am able to. :)

To anyone reading this right now, I hope you are in good health and you have a wonderful rest of the day!

Now here are some random pictures of my new lovely denim jacket that I found at Target! (I had been looking for one that was flattering for some time... and I finally found it!)



Comments

  1. Uh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling ill again but yay for antibodics. I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the fourth day of taking them and I already feel a lot better. Yay!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your digital presence! Feel free to comment if you wish. I enjoy them greatly upon reception. :)

Popular Posts