Another semester over!


It's been a very hectic semester, but now that it's come to a close I feel so much better. This was my first time taking four classes instead of the usual two or three, and it was definitely a good challenge that made me feel like I can accomplish anything that I set my mind to. It certainly wasn't easy, and there were a lot of times that I felt on the verge of breaking down. However, I have a pretty darn good support system of people that are willing to talk to me when things get to be stressful, or even when things are going really well. I feel very thankful for this being a part of my life.

So, goodbye to Elementary Statistics. Farewell to Small Group Communications. It was nice knowing you, Art Appreciation. I will most certainly miss you, Advanced Drawing. It was fun and I look forward to the spring semester!

To celebrate, I pulled out my camera and started taking pictures like a mad person. I had been meaning to take some pictures of this site specific sculpture right next to the Arts building on campus. Known by the name Image Intervention, this was done by Dennis Oppenheim back in 1984, and represents a destabilized house being affected by an unpredictable environment (earthquakes). It's actually pretty big, but due to the perspective of having me so close to the camera, it looks smaller.








Skirt: Thrifted via Value Village. The brand is Capacity.
Cardigan: Thrifted via Value Village. The brand is Arizona Jean Company.
Armwarmers: Knit by me!
Boots: Sorel website. (They sold out of them apparently.)

Comments

  1. I looove that first blurry picture, especially followed by the kind of "explanation" picture. And the actual explanation =P Congrats on being finished with the semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your digital presence! Feel free to comment if you wish. I enjoy them greatly upon reception. :)

Popular Posts