Cool Stuff #9: Cosmic curiosities!

Last night I was looking at the moon through my fiance's binoculars, and just overwhelmed at how huge it is! It's easy to just see it as this tiny thing from here on Earth, but it's diameter is just a quarter of our planet's! Inspired by the night sky scenery, I excitedly searched for cosmic themed jewelry on Etsy, and these are some of my favorites!

Moon pendant necklace.
Find it here!

Cosmic heart-shaped necklace.
Find it here!


Nebula collar clips.
Find it here!

Neptune earrings.
Find them here!

Jupiter and the Galilean moons.
Find it here!

Phases of the moon bracelet.
Find it here!

Comments

  1. This makes me wish the sky was clear enough for me to see the actual moon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine not being able to see the moon! It's visible during the day and night during this time of year up here.

      Delete
  2. This are so cool! I especially love the moon one, but they're all really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the moon one, too! (I assume you're talking about the necklace?)

      Delete
  3. The cosmic heart shaped necklace is beautiful!
    And that moon phase bracelet would look great with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely agree! I actually have a night light that shines a projection of the solar system on my ceiling, and it's just the perfect amount of light. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! So pretty. The moon pieces are my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous, aren't they? That bracelet is super charming.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your digital presence! Feel free to comment if you wish. I enjoy them greatly upon reception. :)

Popular Posts