Aha!


After making all the complex wire wrapped pendants and rings, I craved the challenge of making something really simple. I had an "Aha!" moment as I was wrapping sterling silver wire around the ring stick, and then used the round-nose pliers to turn the ends inward. It looked really nice by itself, but I decided to go ahead and solder it together to give it a seamless look. I really love how it turned out, and I am glad that I was finally able to make something simple and not feel like I needed to endlessly add more to it.

Also, I am going to go ahead and announce that my Etsy shop has been open for business, and I listed this ring on there. You can find it here on my shop Condensed Star Stuff. (Don't mean to confuse anymore or myself by this, I just didn't like any of the other names that I came up with.)

I have more jewelry to share, but I wanted to give this ring its own post because I am really proud of how it turned out.




Comments

  1. That ring looks incredible! You really have a talent for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Seriously, well done you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY congrats on opening your store! And seriously, your jewelry designs are becoming better and better. I really love this ring- that aha moment was so simple but SO creative. Gorgeous!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marlen! I am happy that I have made progress in my designs :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I love the minimalist design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sonya! I actually thought of you when I made it. (That's not weird, is it?)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your digital presence! Feel free to comment if you wish. I enjoy them greatly upon reception. :)

Popular Posts