Wahoo! Sold jewelry for the first time!

A few weeks ago I was approached by my co-worker Diana, who I have also known since I met her a year ago in watercolor class. She showed me these wonderful stones that she had and a beautiful druzy that she had picked up from a local trunk show. Then, to my surprise, she asked me to make them into jewelry for her! I was so excited (and still am), because she ended up being the first person to ever buy any jewelry from me, and the first person to ask for a commission.

Completely stoked and ready to work, I made two pieces that I am very satisfied with. For the large teardrop stone, she only requested I make her a bail. For the druzy, she wanted me to just have full artistic license so I gave it the H.R. Giger-esque treatment. She ended up loving them both and I am glad that I was able to make her happy!





Comments

  1. Congrats! Awesome to have your first sale :D Both are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love those pieces, and also your header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pieces are gorgeous! Congrats on your first sale! :)

    -SupaRadDinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look AMAZING, Danielle! I particularly enjoy the more elaborate pendant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sonya! I've been experimenting with doing more minimalist type projects, and I will be sharing those soon!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your first sale! :D All of your pieces are so pretty I would have a hard time picking one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your digital presence! Feel free to comment if you wish. I enjoy them greatly upon reception. :)

Popular Posts