Etsy Spotlight: Lostvestige


It's been quite a while since I did an Etsy spotlight! I run across so many interesting things on Etsy that it can become this huge blur. However, I made a recent purchase from fellow blogger Sarah's shop called Lostvestige. Pictured above is a magnet set that I purchased, which I had my eyes on ever since she first listed them! I'm attracted to anything that has to do with space, and I think she made a clever use of these older stamps by making them into resin magnets.

Sarah also makes amazing resin jewelry, like these necklaces. I am particularly fond of the sea themed ones, and I also like the Chinese stamp necklace.

Find it here!

Find it here!

Not only does she make resin jewelry, but she also sells prints of her amazing photography! They are very lively and would look lovely placed in any setting.

Find it here!

Find it here!
I highly recommend checking out Lostvestige, and I can't wait to see what other things that Sarah comes up with!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh thank you so much for spotlighting my shop! You're so sweet! I had just finished getting caught up on my blog reading when I refreshed the page and saw this! :D It really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklaces and those last two photographs are so pretty!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah takes some amazing pictures! I'm really loving her cemetery and fair pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blown away by her photography, particularly the carnival-themed photos. I've always loved the aesthetic of old stamps, so I'm loving the necklaces as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your digital presence! Feel free to comment if you wish. I enjoy them greatly upon reception. :)

Popular Posts