Haitus

Wow, I can't believe it's been four months since I last posted! There are no defining reasons for me not posting these last few months. I suppose I could blame my lack of inspiration, or maybe it's a more so my increase in inspiration for other things. I spent a great deal of the summer working on some art projects and adding inventory to my Etsy shop. It went by so fast, and now here I am, almost mid-term time in the Fall semester!

I also wanted to mention that I finally got a DSLR camera! I've been wanting to buy one for a few years now, but I finally took the plunge. It's amazing and the capabilities are overwhelming to me! I can't wait to start sharing the photographs that I take with that camera.

I hope that anyone who is reading this is doing well. Thank you for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts